Invite Friends And Family to Contribute Using Ugift®
Ugift is an easy, free-to-use service that lets family and friends to make the meaningful gift of education by contributing to your TNStars College Savings 529 Program account. Saving for college can take a village, and Ugift makes it easy to get help from your network of family and friends. Instead of giving toys, clothes or other traditional gifts that a child will outgrow, gift givers can get the satisfaction of knowing that their generosity can make a lasting impression.
- Hassle-free. Gift contributions can be made online or by check. The contributions are coded to go into your TNStars account, so there's no extra paperwork for you.
- Secure. Unlike many other gifting programs, gift givers do not have to pay a service fee. Gift givers can set up a profile to easily access frequently used Ugift codes, save banking information, and even set up recurring gifts.
- Popular. Thousands of families have already received over $500 million in gift contributions through Ugift.
How does Ugift work?
After you open a TNStars account, you can opt in to Ugift at any time by logging in to your TNStars Account and selecting "View and invite savings with Ugift". Once opted in, you will be given a unique Ugift code specific to your account's beneficiary. You can then share your Ugift code with family and friends.
You can share your code any way you want:
• Log in to your account to take advantage of Ugift's email, Facebook, and Twitter invitation features
• Share over the phone or in person
• Include printable Ugift coupons in mailed invitations
• You could even find a way to reach beyond your own personal network and harness the power of crowdsourcing
Your invitation can be tied to a specific occasion, or just a general appeal for help reaching your higher education goals. Need ideas? Find them at Ugift529.com.
Once your family and friends have your Ugift code in hand, they can use it to make their gift contribution at Ugift529.com whenever they want. The code is valid for the life of your account, but you can opt out of Ugift at any time.
Ugift is a registered service mark of Ascensus Broker Dealer Services, LLC.