Give the Gift of Education
Create A Legacy Through the Gift of Education
Whether you’re a grandparent, a godparent, an aunt, an uncle, or a family friend who wants to make a difference in the life of a child, TNStars can help.
One of the most meaningful gifts you can give a child is a bright future, and few things are as empowering to children as a great education. The cost of a college education is climbing each year, and it’s difficult for a young person to afford it without help from the people who care about them.
With only $25 and 15 minutes, you can open an account on behalf of that special child in your life. If that child is already enrolled in TNStars, you can contribute directly to that account through our gifting options. To learn more, visit our Legacy Planning page.
Anyone can open an account with TNStars, and those that do will enjoy all of the following program highlights…
- Top ranked returns
- Contributions qualify for the annual gift tax exclusion
- Earnings are exempt from federal & state taxes when used for qualified expenses
- 15 diverse investment options
- Save for any school that accepts federal aid including
- Private universities
- Out-of-state universities
- International universities
- Technical Colleges
- Savings can be used for tuition, books, room and board
- Choose investment options based on your savings goal, risk tolerance and timeline