Your day to be a star.
On May 29, 2013, we invite you to celebrate “TNStars™ 529 Day.” Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or friend, it is your day to be a star. It is also a day to take advantage of some super deals and have some fun, all courtesy of the TNStars™ College Savings 529 Program and these great partners.
- The Jackson Generals, Nashville Sounds and Memphis Redbirds baseball teams are all offering special $5.29 tickets. Normal ticket prices are $10 to $16. Buy tickets in advance or at the game:
- Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga is offering special $5.29 admission and 5.29% discounts in the gift shop and café and on memberships.
- Adventure Science Center in Nashville is offering special $5.29 admission and 5.29% discount in the gift shop.
- Knoxville Zoo is offering a $5.29 discount on a child's admission with a paid adult admission.
To take advantage of these great deals, just mention TNStars™ 529 Day.
Register to win even bigger prizes.
Contest entry is now closed. Thanks to all of you who entered and thanks for learning more about TNStars!
- $529 for college savings – Win $529 from the TNStars 529 College Savings Program. (Prize Details)
- Jackson Generals – Win a family “PYRO PACK” - four (4) tickets to four (4) different fireworks games plus great merchandise. (Prize Details)
- Nashville Sounds – Win a Family VIP Suite for 10, and throw out the first pitch. (Prize Details / Enter to Win)
- Memphis Redbirds – Win a Family VIP Fan Experience, including a behind the scenes tour of the ballpark and the opportunity to throw out the first pitch. (Prize Details)
- Creative Discovery Museum – Win an Annual Membership and a $52.90 gift shop gift certificate. (Prize Details)
- Adventure Science Center – Win an Annual Membership and a commemorative poster. (Prize Details)
- Knoxville Zoo – Win an Annual Membership and a $52.90 gift certificate to the Zoo Shop. (Prize Details)
Open a new TNStars account and get up to $150.
The TNStars™ 529 day is also a great day to open a TNStars™ college savings account. Tennesseans who open accounts with at least $50 will each receive a one-time $50 match from the state. And, Tennesseans who roll over their entire account balances from other college savings plans will each receive $100. It is easy to get started at www.TNStars.com.
The TNStars™ College Savings 529 Program offers a low-cost, tax-advantaged way to save for children’s college expenses. The plan is available to everyone and the investment returns on savings are tax-free as long as they are used for approved education-related expenses. The money saved may be applied to higher education, including public or private colleges and universities inside or outside the state of Tennessee as well as any other educational entities eligible to receive federal student loan funds, such as Tennessee technology centers.