Your day to be a star.
On May 29, 2015, we invite you to celebrate “TNStars® 529 Day.” Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or friend, it is your day to be a star. It is also a day to take advantage of some super deals and have some fun, all courtesy of the TNStars® College Savings 529 Program and these great partners.
The Memphis Redbirds and Jackson Generals baseball teams are offering special discounted tickets. Buy tickets in advance or at the game:
Register to win even bigger prizes.
- Nashville Sounds – Win 10 tickets to a June 28 or 29 Nashville Sounds game!
- Memphis Redbirds – Win a 18-person suite to a Memphis Redbirds game!
- Jackson Generals – Win a 40-person suite for a Sun-Wed Jackson Generals game!
- Jackson Generals – Win 6 tickets to Jackson Generals' Disney Night on June 6!
- Tennessee Smokies – Win 10 tickets to a Tennessee Smokies game!
Open and contribute to a TNStars® account and get up to $375 in incentives added to your account! Click here for information about incentives for Tennessee residents.
The TNStars™ College Savings 529 Program offers a low-cost, tax-advantaged way to save for children’s college expenses. The plan is available to everyone and the investment returns on savings are tax-free as long as they are used for approved education-related expenses. The money saved may be applied to higher education, including public or private colleges and universities inside or outside the state of Tennessee as well as any other educational entities eligible to receive federal student loan funds, such as Tennessee technology centers.